RF, EMC and Shielding Measurement
- Shielding effectiveness measurement of enclosures, cabinets, cabins and shielded rooms
- Measurement of shielded cables (transfer impedance, shielding effectiveness and electric properties)
- Determination of electro-magnetic properties - intrinsic SE
- EMC measurements complying to common standards (product qualification)
- In situ measurement of field intensity, power density, low frequency magnetic field and building vibrations
- Development of measurement techniques
We are experienced in all classic RF-measurement techniques. Additionally, we use alternative messurement techniques, which are our own development.